Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gifts for Groomsmen and Bridesmaids

Here's an idea for those who want to save a little money on their attendant's gifts.

1. For guys - if you would like to buy flasks, buying them from Things Remembered can get expensive, depending on how many attendants you have. My husband and I bought his groomsmen flasks after Christmas for half price. We found ours at Wal-Mart for $5 each.

2. For girls - We bought our female attendants jewelry, flip flops, and photo albums. I loved the idea of buying flip flops that my ladies could wear during the reception. To save money on these items, check out sales on jewelry after prom. I bought my ladies matching necklaces and bracelets from Deb after prom season. Their flip flops came from Hobby Lobby for $1-$2 a pair. The photo albums were also clearanced and were bought from Goody's (which isn't in business anymore, unfortunately).

Clearance, clearance, clearance... that's key! If you have long enough to plan, you can use coupons from Michael's and Hobby Lobby throughout the year to buy gifts for your attendants at 20-30% off.

No comments: